2019 Synergy Alberta Conference
The 2019 Synergy Conference has come and gone. A big thank you again to our conference sponsors and funders for their support as well as to our volunteers and facilitators who help the event to run so smoothly.
We would also like to extend an additional thank you to the great lineup of speakers we had at this year’s event. They provided excellent content that was a huge part of the conference’s success and their commitment to getting themselves there in spite of the weather was very much appreciated.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers – Chris Montgomery, Manager, Exploration and Production Engagement
- Alberta Energy Regulator – Gordon Lambert, President and CEO
- Rural Municipalities of Alberta – Al Kemmere, President
- Alberta Urban Municipalities Association – Barry Morishita, President
- Red Deer River Watershed Alliance – Josée Méthot, Watershed Planning Manager
- Farmers’ Advocate Office – Michele Del Colle
- Lakeland Industry and Community Association, Andrea Woods, Chair Person
- Fox Creek Synergy Partnership – Jennifer Lutz, Facilitator
- Sundre Petroleum Operators Group – Tracey McCrimmon, Executive Director
- Heritage Park Museum – Alida Visbach, President and CEO
- Canadian Energy Museum – Emma Gammans, Marketing and Education Director
- Olds College Indigenous Services – Brent Collins, Indigenous Services Coordinator
- Indian Resources Council of Canada – Steven Saddleback, Director of National Energy Centre of Excellence
- FortisAlberta – Jennifer Walsh and Rishikesh Kumar
- Canadian Society for Unconventional Resources – Dan Allan, President and CEO
- Eavor Technologies – Stephen Lindop, Corporate Development
- Alberta Energy Regulator – Steven Stalany, Shannon Chmelyk, Michael Bevan
- West Central Stakeholders – Murray Welch
- Obsidian Energy – Jenna Adams
- Alberta Security and Strategic Intelligence Support Team – Kelly Coffin
Partnering with Olds College, we were also able to offer 2019 conference attendees the opportunity to enjoy tours of the Olds College Smart Ag Innovation Centre and the Olds College Greenhouses.