- One complimentary member delegate registration for the annual conference
- Representation by one voting delegate at any general or special Synergy Alberta meeting
- Eligibility to nominate member representatives for election to the Board of Directors
- Participation in Synergy Network meetings
- Low-cost development of a web page for your synergy group
- Inclusion in the on-line directory of synergy groups
- Access to Synergy Alberta newsletters, workshops and other member events
- Access to Synergy Alberta resource library materials
- Official Certificate of Membership
In order for a prospective group to be endorsed as a member of Synergy Alberta, it must meet the following guidelines:
- Active participation from community, industry and government / regulatory bodies.
- Work collaboratively to resolve local pressures related to energy and resource development.
- Promote mutual understanding through education and dialogue.
- Follow the synergy principles of: Respect, Transparency, Responsiveness, Accountability
- Pay Annual Membership dues.
- Provide representation at the Annual General Meeting.
- Develop and maintain a Terms of Reference, and provide a copy to Synergy Alberta.
- Communicate information about Synergy Alberta to group participants.
- Maintain a web presence, either independently or through Synergy Alberta.
- Establish a budget and clear accountability for the use of funds.
- Provide to Synergy Alberta an annual update on the activities and accomplishments of the group.
To apply for Synergy Alberta membership please complete the Synergy Alberta Membership Application.