- Synergy Groups
- About Us
- Quick Links
- Ensure that the Balzac community and surrounding area receive timely, relevant and appropriate information on both on-going and future petroleum industry operations and other development in the area.
- Provide participants the opportunity to participate constructively, meaningfully and openly in discussions and decision-making on concerns and issues that affect the community.
- Work collaboratively to identify and address community issues, concerns and opportunities and implement activities that will enhance the quality of life in the community.
- Create awareness of the potential impacts and risks of industrial operations and provide the community with an understanding of industry’s capabilities to protect both the community and the environment.
- Communicate with the broader community with regard to the mission and activities of this Community Advisory Panel.
- Contribute to the development of positive long-term relationships among the community, government and local industry.